Date Posted: 2019-01-31
Occupation Category: 29-1141.00 Registered Nurses
Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical
Shift: Night (12 Hours) 19:00 7:00
Start Date: 2/17/2019
Speciality: RN - M/S - MEDICAL SURGICAL
Hiring Organization: OneStaff Medical
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm ready to work for you!
A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we’re here to stand by your side and help you find your dream assignment anywhere in this great country.
We want the same like-minded, awesome candidates to travel with us. Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
Now back to what you’re here for; we’re looking for a Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical to join our family, and well, that’s you! So check this out…
Medical-Surgical nurses provide direct care to adult patients in a variety of settings and is the largest group of nurses. They provide care for patients often with multiple diagnoses, across multiple medical specialties.
- Minimum 1 year of current work experience in Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical
- Washington state Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- This position may require one or more of these certifications: BLS
& possibly others
Are you in? Do we need to further convince you why OneStaff Medical is your ideal travel partner? How about:
- A dedicated expert (our recruiter) to be by your side 24/7; every step of the process, and to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
- All the good stuff like; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401K
- Dream assignments all across the country; from sunny California, down to sun-kissed Florida, we got ‘em!
- Travel reimbursement as part of your weekly pay!
- Licensure and certification reimbursement to our return travelers, when needed for new assignments!
- Some hot-hot-hot referral bonuses! (uh hum, so travel w/ an amigo(a) and get paid $500!)
…and FREE super soft premium scrubs through our partners, FIGs scrubs, to all of our loyal return nurses!
If you have questions about details on this assignment, fill out a
QUICK APPLY and one of our recruiting specialists will reach out promptly to talk you through it all.