Travel Certified Surgical First Assistant CSFA
Shift: Variable Shift Positions Available
Start Date: 5/22/2018
Speciality: SURGICAL TECHS - CSFA
Occupation Category: 29-2099.07 - Surgical Assistants
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm ready to work for you!
A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we’re here to stand by your side and help you find your dream assignment anywhere in this great country.
We want the same like-minded, awesome candidates to travel with us. Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
Now back to what you’re here for; we’re looking for a Travel Certified Surgical First Assistant CSFA to join our family, and well, that’s you! So check this out…
A Certified Surgical First Assistant aids the surgeon and nurse during operations and other medical procedures. They also have specific responsibilities both prior to and following the surgery. Some of these duties include assembling and monitoring any of the tools that are to be used during the surgery.
- Minimum 1 year of current work experience in Travel Certified Surgical First Assistant CSFA
- South Carolina state Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- This position may require one or more of these certifications: BLS, ACLS
& possibly others
Are you in? Do we need to further convince you why OneStaff Medical is your ideal travel partner? How about:
- A dedicated expert (our recruiter) to be by your side 24/7; every step of the process, and to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
- All the good stuff like; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401K
- Dream assignments, with guaranteed hours, all across the country; from sunny California, down to sun-kissed Florida, we got ‘em!
- Travel reimbursement as part of your weekly pay!
- Licensure and certification reimbursement to our return travelers, when needed for new assignments!
- Some hot-hot-hot referral bonuses! (uh hum, so travel w/ an amigo(a) and get paid $500!)
…and FREE super soft premium scrubs through our partners, FIGs scrubs, to all of our loyal return nurses!
Are you in? Do you love to travel, and this sounds like an ideal fit? Stop thinking. Do it. Let’s dance! Apply now.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a particular position please feel free to call a recruiter at 1-877-783-1483 or email
Date Posted: 5/2/2018