Date Posted: 2019-04-03
Occupation Category: 29-1123.00 Physical Therapists
Travel Physical Therapist PT
Shift: day shift positions available
Start Date: 5/21/2019
Speciality: rehab therapy - PT
Hiring Organization: OneStaff Medical
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm ready to work for you!
A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we’re here to stand by your side and help you find your dream assignment anywhere in this great country.
We want the same like-minded, awesome candidates to travel with us. Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
Now back to what you’re here for; we’re looking for a Travel Physical Therapist PT to join our family, and well, that’s you! So check this out…
Physical Therapists are key to recovery for some patients who are recuperating from injuries, illnesses, and surgery. They work with patients to help them regain movement and manage pain, either in a hospital or clinical setting. They are fully licensed to practice therapy and treatment on patients, and doing so often helps patients reclaim their lives, their momentum, and their contentment.
- Minimum 1 year of current work experience in Travel Physical Therapist PT
- Arizona state Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- This position may require one or more of these certifications: BLS
& possibly others
Are you in? Do we need to further convince you why OneStaff Medical is your ideal travel partner? How about:
- A dedicated expert (our recruiter) to be by your side 24/7; every step of the process, and to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
- All the good stuff like; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401K
- Dream assignments all across the country; from sunny California, down to sun-kissed Florida, we got ‘em!
- Travel reimbursement as part of your weekly pay!
- Licensure and certification reimbursement to our return travelers, when needed for new assignments!
- Some hot-hot-hot referral bonuses! (uh hum, so travel w/ an amigo(a) and get paid $500!)
…and FREE super soft premium scrubs through our partners, FIGs scrubs, to all of our loyal return nurses!
If you have questions about details on this assignment, fill out a
QUICK APPLY and one of our recruiting specialists will reach out promptly to talk you through it all.