11718 Nicholas Street
Administrative Support-Healthcare Staffing Compliance Specialist
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Obtain all required HR & compliance documentation for each nurse prior to the start of the nurse’s travel assignment.
· Ensure that assigned contractor files are complete with applicable documents, tests, screenings, etc. prior to the beginning of and during the duration of an assignment.
· Assist contractors in setting up appointments for physicals, drug screens, PPDs, Chest X-rays, titers, vaccinations, fit tests, color tests, & others as needed.
· Assist contractors in finding and scheduling certification courses such as BCLS and ACLS.
· Begin communication with nurse in a timely manner after receiving initial email notification that the nurse has an assignment or extension.
· Maintain communication regularly with nurse until file is complete.
· Keep Credentialing Manager, Recruiting Staff, and other departments informed in a timely manner of any potential & actual problems with nurse file that could affect the assignment.
· Submit required documentation to healthcare facilities within the time frame required.
· Assist contractors in fulfilling all requirements, especially those close to expiration. Exceptions are to be communicated to the Credentialing Manager and followed up upon with contractor regularly so that all requirements are renewed prior to expiration.
· Ensure that all documentation submitted by a nurse is correct and legible.
· Maintains confidentiality at all times in accordance with OneStaff Medical's policy and procedures and HIPAA requirements.
· Adapt to the needs of the company by demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
· Conduct self in a professional manner at all times – this includes arriving to work on time and completing tasks and assignments.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full Time
- · High School Diploma a must
· Associates Degree Preferred