11718 Nicholas Street
National Account Executive New Business Development
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.
- Job Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the industry drivers and trends that are impacting our customers and driving their business.
• Identify opportunities for cross-selling new services across OneStaff Medical and lay the foundation for customer success.
• Meets assigned goals for quota attainment, account strategy development, revenue retention and growth and reference ability in assigned accounts.
• Develop account specific business plans, execute against them, and provide routine business updates.
• Proactively lead a collaborative strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, implementation targets, and critical milestones with customers.
• Conduct presentations, demonstrations, and corporate site visits.
• Support the MSP’s sales organization strategies; complete local site walk-through, provide product demonstrations, and serve as a key member of the MSP sales team.
• Develop and maintain relationships with senior level executives at assigned accounts to identify opportunities, develop alliances and ensure customer needs are met.
• Raise awareness of OneStaff Medical’s services and effectively communicating OneStaff Medical’s business strategy and value propositions within the customer at multiple levels throughout the organization.
• Present educational information and contract proposals to assigned accounts.
• Negotiate and execute contract strategies as needed.
• Work with internal teams (Marketing, Finance, Legal) to assist in understanding and meeting customer requirements. Provide direction and coordinate activities to support customer needs. Set appropriate expectations with internal teams. Negotiate timelines and ensure that all deadlines are achieved.
• Manage complex sales cycles engaging with C-level buyers and engaging internal stakeholders at OneStaff Medical from opportunity to close.
• Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to achieve sales targets.
• Negotiation of sales contracts.
• Communicate, understand, and develop a relationship with various hospitals. Covering all areas of needs including, contract, hospital requirements and billing.
• Perform the full continuum of business development activities including prospecting for new opportunities, qualifying leads, pitching OneStaff Medical’s MSP and direct product, and closing opportunities.
• Assume responsibility and accountability for assigned annual sales goals.
• Manage the sales cycle using weekly pipeline and account reviews.
• Assist the Senior National Account Executive with the maintenance of MSP client relationship and/or support sales in their effort to: increase utilization of services, establish best practices, and support problem resolution.
• Contribute to and support a fast-paced Team environment. Foster a positive work environment that encourages open communication, mutual respect, and the exchange of ideas.
- Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited university.
• 3+ years in Healthcare Sales Environment.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience with acute care hospitals and health systems.
• Proven ability to develop account level strategic and tactical plans, successfully executing against measurable metrics.
• Proven high level of financial acumen and negotiations skills.
• Proven success in generating and negotiating hospital contracts.
• Demonstrated leadership ability with a focus on influence, impact and leading without formal lines of authority.
• Willingness to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and self-prioritize workload.
• Proficiency in MS office.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to create solutions where policies/procedures may not exist.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Close attention to detail.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Able to manage a large and increasing workload.
• Work closely with sales teams and management.
• The scope of responsibility for this position is sales and supervisory in nature, not clinical in nature.
• Complex Sales Process Knowledge
• Knowledge of relevant products / services / solution offering categories in a technology company preferred
• Strong negotiation, conflict management & customer service experience
• Medical Staffing experience in MSP model
• Travel Nursing experience or Medical field background