11718 Nicholas Street
Payroll Specialist / Reverse Invoicing
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us!
Start your professional career with OneStaff Medical.
Be bold. Enjoy work again.Let us help.
- Job Tasks
· Review & Track Reported time from Vendor Partners using their Reverse Invoicing Software
· Review and enter data from large numbers of time cards.
· Dispute or correct reported time through vendor panel procedures.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
· Track all disputes or corrected time through the approval process to collections
· Review all previous time reporting statuses to assure no changes and correction is done if necessary.
· Follow-up with managers to ensure payroll is properly processed.
· Present positive, teamwork-oriented behavior.
· High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
· College Degree preferred.
· 1-year prior payroll experience.
· 2-years administrative experience in an office environment preferred.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks.
· Strong customer service skills.
· A team player with solid communication skills.
· Experience with payroll management systems.
· Welcomes input from others.
· Proven background with strong abilities in:
· Organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Working with tight deadlines
· Time management
· Maintaining confidentiality
Recommended Similar Jobs: